Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Marussia Supercar 4




     This car is designed by combining the features of the super car of the 4 brands with the Ferrari F 430, Lamborghini reventon, Pagani Zonda and the Saleen S7 together

     And I feel so pretty. At first  I see a car, what  camp of car from . When I seek an information I know, it very pretty come from Russia, if compared with women. I think that is the Miss Universe . I think it's perfectly with the design of this car, and car’s made would take a lot of time.

     But I still can not find information for friends if you to provide me with it. You know that it's actually much larger engine. How much speed.  if you have it down to help me with it wholeheartedly. It is a super car to another car I like, I like your thinking






DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
15/11/2011



No comments:

Post a Comment