Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NEW FERRARE PROJECT 2012

FERRARI FF 612 SCAGLIETTI
ENGINE   V12 
CYLINDERCAPACITY  6262  CC
MAX.POWER    660 hp
TRANSMISSION    F1
MAXIMUM  SPEED    335 Km/h 
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    3.7 seconds
PRICE    DON'T KNOW NOW
    
     After waiting for a long time. Ferrari has revealed details to be released a new super car in 2012. The new car of Ferrari is FF612 scaglietti. The new car revolutionary design that's perfact Ferrari
    
     New car is designed with an emphasis on comfort, elegance and has 4 seats in the new car. And can carry their belonging. The new car of Ferrari has full entertantment in this model.

     The availavility of this supercar expected to be released before the end of 2012. The price is not specified.

     If who are want to book the new supercar of Ferrari now. Don't forget book one for me, and pay it for me. Then causes new car to my house. I'm waiting for. With this dind, I thank you in advance. I dream to me. OK then have a very kind guy I will have a first supercar in my house. Thank you.









DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
20/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment