Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

HENNESSEY VENOM GT

HENNESSEY VERNOM GT


ENGINE     V8 
CYLINDERCAPACITY    6200 CC
MAX.POWER    1200  HP
MAXIMUM  SPEED    440 Km/h 
TRANSMISSION    6SPEED MT
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    2.5 seconds
PRICE    950,000 $


     Oh !!! is it super car, I think it like ordinary sport car. If I don't listen the information Idon't know this super car can used top speed 440 km/h. It's very fast, the initail speed very fast 0-100 used a time 2.5 seconds. It's from nationality I don't know. If friends know tell me please. I know only the basic of super car. Most from Ferrari and Lamborghini. When I see the information I very surprised unless Ferrari and Lamborghini that I like still have the other super car fastest than them. If you like you buy be urgent, I begin to like it. It look fast, and smart if it have itch one I will drived to show the pretty women. I will have a pritty girl fried. are you think to like me.   

    






DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO

2/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment