Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SALEEN S7 TWIN TURBO

SALEEN S7 TWIN TURBO



ENGINE     V8 twin turbo 
CYLINDERCAPACITY    7000CC
MAX.POWER   750  HP
MAXIMUM  SPEED    330 Km/h 
TRANSMISSION    6SPEED MT
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    2.8 seconds
PRICE    555,000$

    If I tell you The super car from U.S.A. I think you think of Dodge Viper, but this super car be not. This car from SALEEN I think most people don't know. SALEEN, what is it. But I tell you this super car fastest than FERRARI ENZO, are you will believe in me. And top speed equel Mclaren F1 but the price cheaper than Mclaren F1 triper, are yor will believe in me again

     If somebody disremember this super car, You will see Bruce Almighty, Jim Carry drived it. Somebody think wrong This super car is Mclaren F1, but that is SALEEN S7. This super car is the home made from small factory bigger than home a little.

     SALEEN F7 TWIN TURBO hame anything you want, Air condition, Central lock, steering power wheel, remote control key, keyless go system, and radiator bonnet pack your 3 baggage. Oh.... I think this super car like the general market car. but it very fast, 0-100 km/h fastest than FERRARI ENZO. and the price cheaper than the most super car from europe.

     By privately, I think this super car when I see car front it look like Ferrari spider and the body look like the general supper car, but I see the information of engine and top speed this price is very cheap, do you think like me. By privately again, I think if you have much of money don't know used it. You drive Ferrari and Lamborghini you will look smart than Saleen, because most people don't know Saleen, what is it. But I think if I have a lot of money I will have Saleen S7 twin turbo certainly. because, although I like Ferrari and all super car from europe. But this super car from U.S.A. better  and cheaper. If, be you what are you will choose. If, you can decide please tell me first. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment