Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

ASTON MARTIN V12 ZAGATO

  
ASTON MARTIN V12 ZAGATO

ENGINE     V12 
CYLINDERCAPACITY    6000CC
MAX.POWER    510  HP
MAXIMUM  SPEED    322 Km/h 
TRANSMISSION    automated manual gearbox
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    3.4seconds
PRICE    528,000$


     As you see the picture below. The new super car is Aston Martin V12 Zagato. This is the new super car in 2012. More superficially, it look like ferrari 458 italia. This is aviable alternative for lovers of super car. The price is very cheap compared to Lamborghini Reventon Roadster or Ferrari FF. But it very expensive for me. But for who have a lot of money seems to be a super car to cataloge.

    

     By the figure, I think I like this super car. It look elegant, sleek and good performance. For a super car the price is not expensive. If I have a lot of money, I want to be the owner this car. Thank you.




DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
26/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment