Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FORD MUSTANG


FORD MUSTANG
ENGINE V8 ALUMINIUM BLOCK DOHC 32V FORGED ALUMINIUM PISTON
CYLINDERCAPACITY 4995CC
MAX.POWER 440 HP
MAXIMUM SPEED 280 km/h
TRANSMISSION 6 SPEED MT
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h 7 Seconds
PRICE 22,310$

Today, I will seek a car to will bring to friends. At the first think, I want present next supercar come to see once more. But, I come to see with, muscle car ,this first. I give it to show you today.

A car that have the long legend more 40 years this. It is a car that many persons want to be an owner. This car that me bring to present it the new model of MUSTANG. I thinks it pretty good please, and see stout as well. And its price be inexpensive too until. But it very expensive for a poor like me. I friends there have money buys for me washes to itch please, I will very very thank. I thihks if get this car comes to drive wash itch, it will might see the body, look smart, a lot pretty girls may turn to stare a car that me drives.

This car takes time 7 second from 0-100 km/h. Be regards as very fast. If de not seize compare with supercar. The capacity is regarded as excellent with 440 horsepowers. This car should enough already for me.
Must work. Must work. Make money. Make money. Save buy can give.



DEAWDYE
ADTHASITT SANGDAW
9-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment