Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

RONN SCORPION HX

RONN SCORPION HX






ENGINE     V6 TWIN TURBO
CYLINDERCAPACITY    3500 CC
MAX.TORQUE
MAX.POWER    650 HP
MAXIMUM  SPEED  320  Km/h
TRANSMISSION  6 speed close-ratio manual and 6 speed sequential automatic
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    3.5  seconds

     This super come from U.S.A. in Texas, I think this car look like the speed boat. what do you think. But this super car on the road I think it look elegance, smart, pretty, and look good performance. It isn't Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, but it look fast if it on the road. Although the engine not equal to the super car all ten most fastest super car in the world. But I think it is most interested super car itch one.

     If friends interesting this super car. I don't know is it exists or not. Because they are made only 200 car. If you want to the owner this super car you must fine by yourself or contact this super car company in U.S.A and if you can fine it, you fine for me itch one and please pay for me. Thank you.



ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
30/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment