Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

FERRARI 458 SPIDER




Ferrari 458 Spider


ENGINE V8
CYLINDERCAPACITY 4,499 CC
MAX.TORQUE
MAX.POWER 460 HP
MAXIMUM SPEED 320 Km/h
TRANSMISSION dual-clutch F1 paddle-shift
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h under 3.4 seconds

Come again,Friend and every body.The next car from FERRARI,That be know that, FERRARI 458 SPIDER.

Only see the picture,Drool be like crave of delicious already isn’t it. See the technical data already. I believe,
Friend and everybody want to be an owner already vacates.I want alike. This itch that fast again itch one of FERRARI.Delivers 0-100 km/h under 3.4 seconds. Ohhh!!! Very very fast.

If I has this super car wash to itch. I will drive to plat show off the girls near my house see. Assure that the girls stare prevent everybody certainly. Be not stare me, But stare a car of me sepately




ADTHASITT SANGDAW
16-10-2011


No comments:

Post a Comment