Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

KOENIGSEGG AGERA R

KOENIGSEGG AGERA R


ENGINE     V8 
CYLINDERCAPACITY    5000CC
MAX.POWER    1099  HP
MAXIMUM  SPEED    412 Km/h 
TRANSMISSION    6SPEED MT
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    2.9 seconds
PRICE    1,600,000 $

     It one car vary fast and it have very much horse power, this super car have 1,099 horse power and maximum speed very fast, this super car make 260 mile per hour. I think this super car from sweden camp erery super is fast. And very expensive, the villager like me can't but it. Do you think with me. When the first time I see the picture of this supercar, I thing Ohh this is my dreams car. And if I have this super car, can am I will drive it, because I have no money to add fuel. I want to be the rich man, I will buy all super car I prent you, but now I must work hard, I hope the future I have much money to buy it. Back to this super car again I think it look like somthing fish, snakehead fish or cat fish, I think it look like cat fish, do you think with me. And when I see car headlight,  it look like the eyes of chinese people. But generally, this super car very beatiful, and itch one super car I want to be the owner. Thank you.





DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
4/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment