Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

SSC TUATARA

SSC TUATARA




ENGINE    V8   
CYLINDERCAPACITY    6800 cc
MAX.POWER    1350 hp  
MAXIMUM  SPEED    442 km/h 
TRANSMISSION    SMG Paddle shift sequential 7 speed
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h    2.8 seconds   
PRICE    1,300,000 $

     This super car come from U.S.A. by Shelby Super Cars. The first look I think this super car is like house lizard, I think be correct, because car designer this supper cars get the inspiration to some lizard from Australia. The first, Shelby tell the name is SSC Ultimate Aero II, but when disclose the name become SSC Tuatara, is the neme of some lizard in Australia.

    With engine V8, 6,800 cc and 1350 horse power this super car prepare champ return to U.S.A again, after Bugatti veyron just champ for a moment for the fastest car in the world. This super car may can not difficult, because it make the topmost speed 442 Km/h. Before the end of this year, we will know it is can or not.

     I think I like this super car although, it isn't Ferrari, the car that me like. But the first look I think I like this super car, because it is look lovely, car headlignt it look like lizard eyes, the body look modern and this super car is very fast. I like all and I like fast speed

   Why there car are very expensive, type my person may be look only the picture and vdo only. I think I work hard in my lifetime I con not make much of money to buy all super cars I like. But I do not dispair, I must look for a job that make much money in the short time, I will by there. Thank you.











DEAWDYEGODSTEP
ADTHASITT  SANGDAO
12/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment