Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LAMBORGHINI REVENTON

LAMBORGHINI REVENTON
ENGINE V12
CYLINDERCAPACITY 6496cc
MAX.POWER 640hp
MAXIMUM SPEED 340 km/h
TRANSMISSION MT 6 speed
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h 3.4 seconds
PRICE 1,420,000 $

Hello, come again for the information of next suppercar, glow compete of camp FERRARI. This is LAMBORGHINI.

This generation is REVENTON, the new of camp.
Opp !!!! pass pass close by. First look I thinks this is a car or UFO. With modern figure, REVENTON look modern to see and be attractive for experience drive very much. This car should master rival of FERRARI, well. The price of car be in rate that equal. The capacity of car, Be similar to. The car’s body sees superficial, resemble. See then choose exceedingly difficult. But, this car is 5th expensive rank worldly cars. And next time I will fine 4th expensive rank worldly cars to see.

If you are me, which you will choose, between Ferrari and Lamborghini. Give you help to choose give me with then.

If which a person who read has money buys can give me good extremely Ferrari or Lumborghini, I am glad take all. Because now I still have no money. Thank you. HA….HA….HA




DEAWDYE
ADTHASITT SANGDAW
19-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment