Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

FORD GT


FORD GT

ENGINE V8
CYLINDERCAPACITY 5400CC
MAX.POWER 557 HP
MAXIMUM SPEED 330 Km/h
TRANSMISSION 6SPEED MT
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h 3.6 seconds
PRICE 140,000$

Woooow….wow. The next super car come from camp FORD. This is “FORD GT” Very very pretty. And the price cheap more FERRARI.This is the car in my dream itches one. The body of car is the real next generation. When I see the first look I think this car from camp FERRARI or LAMBORGHINI. But, it will should not. It sees to have the identity of oneself.
I has sough in internet, Then get know it is FORD. OH!! Ford have super car, the this. I see the capacity, Speed and the price. I think this is the car that me wants. Because the price cheap more FERRARI in the capacity is equal.
I want this car greatly. But I have no money again, How can I will do..ohhhhhh my god. I will be crazy.!!!!!

DEADYE
ADTHASITT SANGDAW
17-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment