Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

LAMBORGHINI REVENTON ROADSTER

LAMBORGHINI REVENTON ROADSTER
ENGINE V12
CYLINDERCAPACITY 6496 cc
MAX.POWER 650hp
MAXIMUM SPEED 340km/h
TRANSMISSION mt 6 speed
DELIVERS 0-100 Km/h 3.4 seconds
PRICE 1,560,000$
This car is 4th expensive rank worldly cars in 2011. After, I has presented 5th expensive rank worldly cars already. This two car come from same camp, But changed a little appearance. And still the identity is like an airplane battles.

The cars that my presents are the cars that my like. If friends want want what is car information. Comment request to me, I will have sought a picture and the information give you.
Come to see this car again. I thinks this car is like the UFO more itch preceding, but I thinks it look good and modern.

Privately I thinks I like it, but the appearance no compare Ferrari. And the price, expensive as well more. But that have money think buy keep to collection, I thinks it pretty stays alike.

If, have much until abundant money. Buy come to deposit me washes to itch please. Thank you



DEAWDYE
ADTHASITT SANGDAW
19-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment